Term 2 dates are out: 1/05/2017- 01/07/2017
There are no classes on 12 June (Queens Birthday) and these classes will be Monday 3 July same times.
Become a part of Slipstream, try a class for free!
Email us to book in!
Potential Slipstream Holiday Sleepover Camp @ SSC
Please let us know if you are interested!
– 1 night camp, sleeping in the dormitory bunk beds above our space in the stadium. Provided with mattresses, heaters, 6 beds per room, 28 spaces
– with full 6 hours of holiday day camp circus workshops/ training
– bring your own lunch and snacks
– BBQ at the park across from the space provided sausages
– movie on big screen at night
– min age is 7 years and max age is 18 years
– at the moment only open to members and siblings
– 21-22 and 27-28 January from 12noon until 9am.
– Costs will be around $65 (which is $45 for the normal day camp + $16 for the accommodation+ $4 for food)
–>Need min 10 kids to go on.
Note: this is not definite yet but we want to gain an idea of interest.
Pending: 3 or 6 hrs of circus fun during the holidays!
Do you also miss doing circus during the holidays? There are holiday workshops!
Do you also love the holiday workshops? But they only go for 1.5hrs and then you are just getting started!
Maybe your parents can’t bring you for only 1.5hrs as they have to go to work?
Maybe you are staying with granny during the holidays but you would love to stay a day at the circus!
Are you 5 years old or older? Circus Day Camp is for you!
Dates: TO BE CONFIRMED
– half day: 9am-12 noon
– full day: 9am-3pm.
Trainers: Mallory and …
Costs: half day= $25 & full day= $45
What will you do:
– 9.00-9.30am circus circuit fun
– 9.30-11.00am: Circus workshop focused on tumbling, trampoline, gymnastics
– 11.00-11.20: morning tea (bring your own!)
– 11.20-1.00pm: Circus themed Arts & Crafts
– 1.00- 1.45pm: Lunch (bring your own!)
– 1.45- 3.00pm: Circus workshop focused on Manipulation: hoops, juggling balls, devilsticks, diabolo etc.
We need a minimum of 10 kids enrolled by noon the day before or we will have to cancel!
Book now via: firstname.lastname@example.org.
questions: you can also call 0459028352